10% of our net proceeds are given back to the community.
Our parent company EcoBiz, LLC is based on a triple bottom line philosophy, otherwise
known as the 3 P's. This means that we place value on People, the Planet and Profit follows.
To create a powerful green living movement on the East End of Long Island by building a network of businesses, institutions and individuals working with the purpose of creating a sustainable local community.
We believe that our community can be at the forefront of a green shift of consciousness through education, collaboration and awareness.
- to make our community a leader in the market of sustainable living.
- to create a new face to what green living looks like today.
- to increase awareness through education and marketing.
- provide a voice for sustainable and local businesses and individuals.
- encourage businesses, individuals and organizations of all sizes, types and ages to join.
- provide forums and events that foster discussion and sharing of experiences.
- create a go-to, one-stop, fun, interactive and informative community website.
- twice a year zero waste events for our community to get together and share what green living looks like.
- a social media plan to promote our mission and all our members.
Our Video Message
from Founder, Cathy Hartman